Mar 2, 2009

The Psychotic Cyclops Part 2

Darkness had come and I left running up their driveway and into the street. I noticed John’s car had gone and knew he had gone looking for me. I took a left at the driveways street entrance and ran like a hunted rodent to the end of the culdesac where a large drop off of about 30 feet tiered down toward the river at about a 65 degree angle. Without a 2nd guess I leaped into the air and fell about 20 feet into the heart vines and long grass that cover the steep incline. Painless was my landing although bare foot, I was completely submerged in the heart vine. I sat there covered in foliage and dirt for 20 minutes, listening to my predator’s car gallivanting around nearby streets. When it seemed far enough away I decided to move. Clawing through the scrub toward a 3 story red brick house, I was concerned with the amount of noise I was making and felt John was closing in on me. I heard the wisp of several arrows move through the trees and recalled in fact he had a high powered crossbow in his criminal arsenal. I rubbed myself with dirt for camouflage and moved in stealth toward the backyard of the red brick house. There I saw a top story balcony, there was a light on and I sensed good people were up there that would help me. By this time my bladder was busting to do a piss, but I need not make a whisper of a noise, I unzipped so very slowly and held the head of my penis very close the wall of the building and urinated while listening intently to the distant movements of the one who hunted me like a wild animal. Around the back of this large house was a tree that went way up past the balcony where the light was coming from, I scaled the tree to the balcony with apparent ease, near the top the tree was thin and a good 7 feet from the hand rail. I could see a lady inside Ironing watching TV she was ethic in appearance and wearing only a nightgown. I knew she would help me. (Even though I was covered in dirt head to toe, bare foot, fly still down with a good volume of urinal splash back of my pants) I began to swing my weight back and forth till the tree had perched on the balcony railing, climbing over, the tree flung back in to place & I began banging on the sliding door, the horror on her face was not at all comforting to me as I begged her to open the door. She ran off, and then a man, her husband I guessed returned asking me what I wanted. He would not open the door, I told him someone was trying to kill me and please help me, he turned to his wife they seemed to be arguing in panic but in another language. So I just asked him to please call the police. I then laid face down on the balcony as I was certain in a matter of minutes I would be spotted then penetrated with a fast moving crossbow arrow.

It was maybe 15 minutes before the police arrived I jumped up to greet them but they would not open the door, they told me to lay face down again, so I did kissing the cold concrete, the door opened and they handcuffed me and stood me up, I had been saved by the man and woman blue!, at least I thought.... then the questions began. "What are you doing? What's your name? Do you often climb up peoples balconies with your pants unzipped ?" The female Constable then stepped back and began telling the lady and her husband they had been trying to catch a peeping tom active in the area for the last six months. Shit ! I was 16 yrs old, barefoot, scratched up, covered in dirt and piss with my fly down. I was a scared teenage boy in the grip of psychosis not a peeping tom. I began babbling out the scenario I found myself in, I was being hunted like an animal by my deranged stepfather with crossbow. The officers seemed to be ignorant of my rabid mental state and put me in the back of the paddy Wagon and took me to Hurstville Police station.

Fear arose to boiling point again as I sat in the back of the wagon recalled stories of friends being arrested, tossed into a paddy wagons handcuffed as they bounced around the violently driven van. Fortunately I was not treated the same, I guess they were aware that I was just a boy. At the station, I was taken to an empty interview room, a worn wooden table with an old typewriter & two chairs. My mother arrived at the Station and joined me in the interview room. I felt a little anxious but safe as I maneuvered the pieces in my head into a better survival position. The banter of the interview with a different older Police Officer was apparently about to result in me being returned home. NO FUCKING WAY was I going to let that happen, I may have been calm somewhat in their eyes but the psychotic delusions were just there simmering under the surface. An out I need an out, I began crying in fear of being returned home, panicked ! I thought they only need to arrest and charge me with something to at least keep me over night, safe in a cell. So I began to tell the officer I had a large amount of weed approx an ounce of buds stashed under my mattress. As if they (the Police) almost felt my fear but realized there had to be some justified reason to facilitate my protection, they sent a patrol car with instructions to search my room. Meanwhile I sat in the interview room with my mother while the minutes passed, I moved toward the typewriter, sat down and began to tap out myself saving spell.... -if you swallow this piece of paper everything will be ok- I ripped it off the typewriter roll and then ate it. I knew this bizarre random act was solidifying a commitment to my survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment